Saturday, September 03, 2005








Well well well! This is my first ever blog. I've planned on having a blogspot amidst suggestions from a few friends and my brother, but sadly because of my affair with procrastination I never got around to doing it.

As most of you reading this know, my name's Mobeen Ansari, I study in Headstart school (Have been for 10 years) and this is (hopefully) my last year here and I have rather mixed feelings about this being my last year, which I'm sure most of you are already aware of; overwhelmed with joy and sadness.

Anyway, its been a really interesting week, good things turned bad on Friday though. Its Junaid Jamshed's birthday, I called him up in the morning and his phone was off, I found out he was in London, so I tried again later just like that and the ring went; however I didn't want a long distance call tolling on my limited credit so I decided to sms him. A reply came saying 'Jazakallah brother' and since then I've been trying to figure out what 'Jazakallah' is.

Mobeen says:
yaar what does 'jazakallah' mean?
~`*+¤´*+°Sarah°+*`¤+*´~ says:
emmmm

Mobeen says:
dude what does jazakallah mean?
Flu Man Vs. Commander Safeguard says:
errr yaar i dont know

Mobeen says:
btw man what does Jazakallah mean?
جل says:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Well 2 more people didn't know either, but finally a few guests came so I asked them. It means 'Ameen, thanks a lot and may Allah Reward you'.. Well thanks Junaid bhai!! Anyway, coming to what I was gonna talk about. I've been playing music for 5 years and have only performed in front of close family friends and family itself, and thats just a crowd of 4-10 people mostly. Now, there's a school birthday party coming up, and like every year they have a musical evening and school bands perform, I took this chance to come up and share my music. I even found an awesome vocalist and an awesome manager who does his job like we're a mainstream band (thanks Mujadil!). However, on Friday assembly we were told there's going to be no musical event and people who scored A's in their exams and their parents are invited to some tea party. What bullshit man. In urdu, yaar kya bakwaas lanat ki hai yeh logon ne!! Khair there's always next time. Anyway, I'm gonna go and have a second helping of Sin City. Love that movie. Thanks for your time and attention.

1 Comments:

Blogger jacko492 said...

used digital camera ,are some topics I'm covering in Digital Cameras, which is my site. I wanted to get it a little more like yours, but haven't been able to just yet. ---Jack---

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home