Saturday, September 03, 2005



Man I'm really getting into the habit of blogging.. Lets hope it doesn't just become as bad as my orkut habit!! Anyway, this thought had struck me lately and I thought I'd share it with all. Whenever my brother used to come home from his university on weekends, he would sleep all day, watch 2 movies, play music and just stay home. I would ask him why doesn't he go out or maybe have KFC or something. Well he said that there's just so much to do and whenever he's home, its like he's here once in a blue moon, and just wants to spend time with his family. Now I've realised that too. I have never been really busy as I am now. My studies, my work and my exercise routine combined takes up all day on a weekday and there's so much on my hands, no actually on my shoulders ( like Obelix carrying a Menhir), that I can't get through with even one hobby as much as I used to before. When weekend comes, its time to get all my rest and to tend to things which you could not during the week. But I'm happier in this lifestyle. I feel more responsible and I learn to be more independent by the day. I was thinking of doing something I haven't done in ages. Whenever I had a stressful day I would climb the roof of my house at night and see the skylines and road to Pindi from my roof, and get my binocular and telescope to see what goes on. Oh boy, these apartments near F-10 markaz are amazing.. Whenever I go there I feel like I'm in Manhattan. Since all my cameras bring out very blurry pictures in a dark environment I guess I'll put up a very "irrelevant" example of what I see from my roof, through my binoculars.









Sigh.. Amazing.. In a way looking at all these office buildings, apartments, houses etc. during nighttime is much better than going for a walk to take the stress out. Anyway I'm sure I'm overdoing my blogger's debut, so I'll stop here. Until next time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shizzy in Freiburg said...

hey u're on blogspot too! keep blgging :)

9:04 PM  
Blogger Shizzy in Freiburg said...

hey u're on blogspot too! keep blgging :)

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home